It's All About Storia
The Storia Wig from the Stimulate Art Class Collection by Ellen Wille is a natural-looking wig with a light and airy cap construction. The design of the cap will help you to feel cool throughout your wig wearing day. The back of the wig is made up of open wefts, which provide ventilation against your scalp. The slim strips of material have an open space between them, so it should not feel too constricted. There is a fabulous monofilament/lace top, which extends to a lace front finish at the hairline.
The lace top will allow you to choose where you would prefer to part the hair. You can either have the parting to the left, the right, or if you prefer, you can style it forwards so you have a full fringe. Between the lace top and the wefts, there is an area of netting covering the wefts. This just helps to create a bit of extra structure in this particular area. At the nape, there are velcro adjusters, which allow you to tighten or slacken the circumference of the wig by up to 4-5cm.
- Natural-looking wig with a light and airy cap construction
- Open wefts at the back for ventilation against your scalp
- Monofilament/lace top that extends to a lace front finish at the hairline
- Choose where you would prefer to part the hair
- Area of netting covering the wefts between the lace top and the wefts
- Velcro adjusters at the nape to tighten or slacken the circumference of the wig by up to 4-5cm
Any additional products needed for styling or maintenance of your wig can be found in our WIG ACCESSORIES collection.